TimeLine Factory preset settings

TimeLine factory presetsHey there! Some have asked us for a detailed list of TimeLine’s factory preset settings. Here is a PDF that contains info for all of the factory presets. :)

14MB .pdf file

13 Responses to “TimeLine Factory preset settings”

1. RB says:

Nice work. After printing them on my Kodak inkjet I would like to request a version without the grey box and change the white lettering to black.

The grey box uses ink for no real practical purpose, and it makes it harder to read the the black lettered settings. The white lettering is also hard to read.

Nice clean, black lettering with an outline vector of the box without the grey would be an asset to me.

Thank you for this effort. It is greatly appreciated.

RB

2. lucan says:

thanks for the hardwork on the TimeLine Factory preset settings some good amunition here !!!

3. Rocket says:

Wow !!!
    Cool . thx

4. dave kline says:

Great! Can you create a blank template for user created presets, printable sheet of black outline one white paper?

5. Dennis says:

Just got my timeline, Can user presets be stored without erasing the factory presets. Does the preset number go past 100 so I can store my presets at say 101, 102 etc.

Hi Dennis, the factory presets run from Bank 00A to 49B. They are then duplicated in Banks 50A to 99B. So if you do not want to overwrite the factory presets, you can use either Banks 00A to 49B or Banks 50A to 99B for your own presets.

7. Patrick K says:

I second RB’s post, I’de like to print this sheet, but with all the presets, it will dry out my printer before I know it.
    Could you guys edit a “printer friendly” version of this ?
    A blank box instead of grey would be just perfect !
    Please ? :-)

8. Piet H says:

Great Factory Preset List. Thanks a lot.
    Today my Timeline was delivered. Such a great pedal!!!! :-)

9. Chad says:

Hey Guys – Thanks for the preset list however I do have another task for you.. Can you create a Flash Template of the Timeline so users can post actual settings for other users? (Similar to what Mathew Bell did). Perhaps a dedicated section on your site so we can virtualy change the knobs on a flash diagram and save them for other users to view. Just a thought.

10. David says:

Hey guys just wanted to know the fastest way to switch between banks?

@David – That would be using the A+B switches to bank down or the B+TAP switches to bank up to the Bank you want to access, then press the preset switch (A or B) to select the preset in the new bank.

12. David says:

@Hugo thanks for the reply!

13. Rob Wellington says: