Looping with Strymon TimeLine

Strymon TimeLine looperHey there! We just put together a couple videos that demonstrate looping with our TimeLine delay.

TimeLine Looper Basics

In this first video, we go over the basic looping features available from the front panel. All you need to do is press and hold TAP to enter looper mode, and you can access Record, Overdub, Play, and Stop. All of your delay knobs and parameters are accessible while looping. You can also set the looper to be pre-delay or post-delay. Running the looper pre-delay allows you to record your dry signal and affect the recorded signal with the delay sounds. Routing the looper post-delay will record the delay sounds to the loop. Check it out:

TimeLine Looper MIDI Control

If you want to take your looping a bit further, you can do so by connecting a MIDI controller to your TimeLine. Here we’re using a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro, though any MIDI foot controller that can utilize MIDI CC or note messages should work fine. Connecting a MIDI controller will give you access to additional looping features: Reverse, Half Speed, Undo to Initial Loop, Redo, and Looper Pre/Post. In this video, we showcase of these additional features and advanced looping techniques.

Setting up your MIDI controller

You can set up your MIDI controller with either MIDI CC (continuous controller), or MIDI note numbers.

MIDI CC values:

Reverse (toggle) – note 14, velocity > 0
Full/Half Speed (toggle) – note 16, velocity > 0
Pre/Post (toggle) – note 17, velocity > 0
Undo (to initial loop) – note 7, velocity > 0
Redo – note 9, velocity > 0

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

111 Responses to “Looping with Strymon TimeLine”

1. Pretty amazing gotta say! inspired me to mess around with the looping section alot more!

2. Awesome demo and tech stuff, but beautiful music too!

One question:

Once you has recorded a loop, what’s happened with the Tap tempo function?

can you change the master tempo via Tap while you’re playback mode?

Thanks

Thanks Dominic!

@Gabriel – In looper mode, the footswitches are dedicated for looper functions, so this means that tap is not available. However, there are a few ways that you can still access tap tempo while looping:

- Set your loop to continue playing when exiting looper mode, which will allow you to access Tap.

- Or, use an external tap tempo pedal or control your tap via MIDI

- Or, use a MIDI controller for looper functions (which doesn’t require entering looper mode). This will leave your Tap switch accessible.

Hope this helps. Thanks! :)

5. Holy Schnikes says:

You guys should show a looper + Disaster Area Amps DMC demo as that pairing is incredible small, simple, and incredible.

I use the DMC-4 with no prior midi experience, small footprint, tons of functionality, access to all looper functions and bank/preset scroll, exp features, etc, etc……. all with the ability to cycle through delay in real time. So good!

6. Dust buff says:

I was hoping that every preset could store its own midi clock synchronized 30sec loop and you could instantly switch between those loops with midi program changes.
    But I understand there is one 30sec looper and you can’t save your loops on each preset?
    Is that possible? That would be great.

Hi there, for what you’re looking to do, you may require a dedicated looper pedal that offers more than one loop, loop MIDI sync, etc. Thanks :)

8. Sunsing says:

Why don’t you guys make a looper pedal like no other! You can do it!
    All of the looper pedals out there are too limiting with time, have awful sound, or not enough features.

Make a solid Looper pedal with long loop times, multi track looping and individual control over the loops like mixing and loop start and timing. Oh by the way, don’t put a bunch of stupid play along loops in it like everyone else does.

9. Menturm says:

Y’know what would be awesome… if the loop would be timestretched on the fly ala Ableton Live, when tap-tempoing quarter notes whilst the loop plays back. That way you could really tighten the loop up with your drummer, all with your feet whilst you play!

10. Jonathan says:

When you are looping: can you enter looper mode, record a phrase, stop it, exit looper mode, change a delay setting, enter looper mode again and have the phrase still be there?

I’m wondering how easy it would be to use live, IF you didn’t have the midi control.

11. Gene says:

Looks like that MIDI CC# chart has a typo. Shows CC# 90 twice for both Redo and Looper Level but the manual says that Looper Level is CC#98. Just fyi….

12. Joel says:

Ethan, could you share your settings on the video for ‘Meltaway’, ‘Marigold’, and ‘Faux Spring’? Also, when you change time with the double time, does it turn in to quadruple time?

13. John says:

Hi guys – Fantastic video – thanks for sharing!

Quick question – is it possible to disengage the looper from the audio signal, yet is still looping?

(For instance, cutting out the looper, then coming right back into it in all it’s glory).

I believe the El Capistan can do this…
    If the timeline does not intrinsically do this, do you have any ideas as to how I could?

14. Joel says:

Nevermind, I found them all in my presets (…idiot) Thanks!

@Joel – no problem, glad you found the presets! :) You can change between Full Speed and Half Speed— there isn’t any option to quadruple the speed. Thanks

@John – glad you enjoyed the videos!

Not sure I completely understand your question… but when you press Stop the looper stops— it does not continue to silently loop in the background. When you want your loop to come back in, just hit Play. Let me know if that answers your question. :)

17. Joel says:

Thanks Ethan. OK, it just sounds so choppy and synthy in your demo, I thought you were doubling the time on the initial record, then doubling again on the overdub (when you start tapping twice as fast). I don’t even know if my math makes any sense. My brain hurts thinking about what’s happening. Sounds great though, been trying to replicate it.

Hey Joel— it’s not too difficult. Try just changing the speed back and forth as you record, that’s all I was doing! :)

19. Amok says:

Hi Ethan! can I synchronize looper and drummachine by midi clock??

Hey there — sorry no the looper can not be synced via midi clock.

21. Amok says:

thanks for the explanation! hope this feature would be added in future

22. Joel says:

I’m also interested in the possibility of synching the looper, but not with the midi clock. Others (on TGP) have expressed interest in having the looper seams quantize to the set bpm on the timeline. That way you could sync to loops with known bpm’s. My old looper had this functionality. Really handy. Any chance that might make it in a coming firmware update?

23. Chet says:

Hi Ethan, I have one question,

Once I record a loop with one delay mode, can i overdub a new loop with another delay mode?

say, first loop with filter delay, second with ice and so on?

Hey Joel— thanks for the info. I can’t guarantee the inclusion of any particular features, but I can let you know that we do consider all customer feedback. Thanks for the suggestion, we will take it into consideration! :)

@Chet – Yes, you can use whatever delay machine you’d like when using the looper. :)

26. Joel says:

That’s why you guys are aaaaaaaaaawesommmme

27. jeff says:

I would love a loop manipulation feature to be continuous pitch control as well as pitch-constant time stretching a la SMMH + 16sec delay. Please!!

Off topic, but can you loop and change up the tap tempo at the same time?
    Thanks

29. Sebo says:

Is it possible to slow down or speed up a running loop like the el capistan? Or just halfspeed, doublespeed?

Thanks

There is a half speed mode, which is accessible via MIDI.

By default, when you enter looper mode, the Tap Tempo switch becomes the Looper Stop button. There are several ways to tap your tempo while looping. Choose the one that works best for you:

1. Use an external tap switch (plugged into the expression pedal input).
    OR
    2. Tap in your tempo using an external MIDI controller
    OR
    3. Set LoopExit to Play in the Globals menu, which will allow the loop to continue to play after exiting looper mode. Once out of looper mode, the tap tempo is again available.
    OR
    4. Use a MIDI controller for all of your looping functions. All looper functions are available via MIDI without entering looper mode, which means the tap tempo switch is always available.

32. Joel says:

Soooooo….., how about that librarian editor and firmware update? :)

33. Alan says:

HEY Ethan!

How come sometimes when I engage the half speed mode during loops the loop actually plays double speed instead of half speed??

@Alan – that is because you started the loop while the machine was already in half speed mode! :)

@Joel – there were some bumps in the road regarding the librarian— we should have more info on this early next week. Thanks very much for your patience.

36. Derek says:

Hi! I’m trying to use my volume pedal on my Ground Control Pro exactly like you have in the video. I can’t get my volume/expression pedal to control the right parameters. It’s “working,” but I can’t seem to find out how you guys were able to control the volume level of the loop. Thx!

37. Derek says:

Note: I realize this is a Ground Control Issue, but I can’t find any info online. Thx!

38. Derek says:

Got it figured out now. BUT, the volume coming out of the “recorded” loop is almost TWICE as loud as the original signal Im putting into it? Trying to figure out how to plug these values 0-17 in somewhere. Thx!

@Derek – For that particular MIDI CC, the Ground Control is likely defaulting to a value higher than 17. That’s why the loop plays back louder than your input signal. As you know, our values for the Looper Level MIDI CC are 0-17, so anything over that will result in a louder (or even distorted loop). It’s been a while, so I don’t remember exactly how to set up an expression pedal for the Ground Control. However here’s a pretty good video that discusses doing just that—their application is with the ElevenRack, though the main principles should still apply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJv4lua2Zs

Hope this helps!

40. Joel says:

so… how’s that librarian coming?

@Joel – we have some news on the librarian project here: http://www.strymon.net/2012/12/14/preset-librarian-going-open-platform/

42. Joel says:

Thanks.

43. Don says:

Question: When I have a loop going (either controlled by a DMC 3xl, or with LPEXIT set to “play”), turning OFF the ‘A’ preset effect will stop the loop. This doesn’t happen when turning OFF ‘B’. Any idea why? I can also create a loop with no effect engaged as long as I am on the ‘B’ (turned off), but starting with the ‘A’ turned off, nothing will loop.

I’ve tried every combination of situations I can think of, and ‘A’ OFF always kills the loop. For instance, with LPEXIT set to STOP, I can be in looper mode (with any preset A, B, or B off) and create a loop. Leaving looper mode of course stops the loop. Then I can do all sorts of other things and go back to looper and hit play and it will still be there, EXCEPT if I have ‘A’ turned off.

Hi Don, this is due to using True Bypass. If you want any processed audio (delay trails, loops) to continue after you’ve bypassed, you need to use Buffered Bypass, since True Bypass is inherently a mechanical bypass.

Most likely your TimeLine is set to True Bypass and your ‘A’ preset has Delay Persist set to Off. Your ‘B’ preset has Delay Persist set to On, which utilizes a Buffered Bypass for that preset only.

If you don’t ever want True Bypass, just go to your Globals menu and set BYPASS to BUFBYP. Alternatively, on the parameters for your ‘A’ preset, set PRSIST to ON, and save the preset. This FAQ should help:

45. Don says:

Thanks Ethan. Of course, that makes total sense! I think it was a fluke that all the A presets I used when checked this had Persist off, and all the B’s had it on. Made me think there was something else going on with the A side of things. I’ve got it working now with the BUFBYP.

46. Iorio says:

Hi,
    I don´t know why assign a range value 0 – 17 with looper volume? Is more easy assign 0 – 127, because isn’t operative. The normal pedal expresion midi is 0- 127

47. Michael says:

Hey there,
    Any chance there will be a “play once” feature or “one shot” included in any of the future firmware updates? (if one exists and I’ve overlooked it, please let me know where to find it)

***Side note… Kinda.
    Curious if it would ever be possible to expand upon the expression input, using it as a AUX input similar to the way eventides timefactor had, but being able to choose between the exp/tap/aux (first 2 already current in globals)
    I understand why this wouldn’t be possible if it were a hardware issue, but I would really love to add a few more “instant access” buttons to my earlier Digital Music Corp ground control (v2.3) as I’ve only got 6 across the top row (LtoR: rec/dub, play, stop, repeats, bypass, tap)
    I’m able to quickly change repeats (CC97 I believe) over to reverse if needed (not live… for examples only ) but I could really use more instant access actions (ie, undo, redo, half speed)

Ethan- do you have any idea if a aux fs (such as the digitech FS-300) could work with the ground control? (ie- exp out to expand?…)
    Cheers

@Iorio – we wanted the range to give the ability to go a bit louder with the loop volume if you wanted. Try setting the top value to 19 or 20 and it will give you a boost in the volume at the top end of the expression pedal.

@Michael – there isn’t a Play Once feature. The way to go would be to just hit Stop when the loop is done. You can re-trigger the loop by just pressing Play again— each press will re-trigger the loop from the start, which can be useful if you need to sync with a live band.

No plans to add any additional features to the Expression input other than external Tap and expression pedal at this point… While I can’t guarantee that new features will be added, we do listen to and consider all customer feedback and suggestions. There are MIDI controllers out there that offer multiple banks for those who need a ton of MIDI control.

Not sure about the Digitech pedal working with the Ground Control—definitely contact Voodoo Lab, they will definitely help you out on that! :)

50. Eric says:

Hey there. Ive ordered my timeline and cant wait to get it. My question might be simple,but anyways… if i connect the timeline in the effects loop of my badger 35 ,(via a suhr minimix II) will i be able to use the looper? because i would have to set my pedal in “kill” in the dry mode option… if any i will also try it in front of the amp but my goal would be to have in the effects loop.
    Thanks again
    E

51. Tim says:

Has anyone used an IPad as a midi controller? If so what app/hardware?

52. Joel says:

Is the firmware update still happening end of the month?

Hi Joel, we’re shooting for early next week. Thanks!

54. GM says:

are MIDI functions (reverse etc.) available without controller? if yes, how easy?

55. acaonweb says:

hi guys
    i’m so near to buy Timeline, the answer to my question will not affect the purchase so jump to the quesion.
    There is a way to sync looper to a known BPM? i’n not interested to midi sync but i play with drum machines and i’d like the loop will not de-sync after 3 or three loops.

@acaonweb, there is no way to quantize or sync up the looper on TimeLine to a known BPM.

57. Jason says:

If there’s no current way to sync looper to external clock, can we expect an enhanced model at some point that might? That would be pretty tasty…

Hey Jason— thanks for the suggestion. We can’t guarantee the development of specific products or features but we do listen to and consider all customer suggestions. Thanks!!

59. tenkai says:

I agree that the looper should be auto quantizable to a 1/4, 1/8 or 1/16 note. Its hard to have perfect time with the looper every time when you are playing with someone else. I frequently find myself having to manually trigger the loop to keep really tight timing. This is not good for long jams.

Hi tenkai, thanks for the suggestion. Quantization is a feature usually reserved for dedicated loopers, there are a few out there that quantize. We can’t guarantee the development of this specific feature but we do consider all customer suggestions. Thanks!

61. Will says:

Hi,
    When I use a delay that is %100 wet (no dry signal), and then bypass that preset (going back to clean), and then use the looper, my signal (dry and loop) completely disappear as soon as i hit the record button. Why is this and how do i fix it? Pretty annoying. It also seems as if there is sometimes a volume difference between my passed dry signal and the signal of the loops after they’re recorded.

@Will, I’ll need a little more information from you in order to help you out with this so if you can email us at support@strymon.net that would be great. For starters though, check to make sure you have the latest firmware version on your TimeLine (1.43b) and also make sure you check your bypass settings in the global menu. Are you in true bypass or buffered bypass?

63. Jake says:

I would love to see you guys make a MIDI pedal for controlling this looper. There are a couple of others out there but they don’t look that great…

The same colour and everything like the Favorite.

The OZ has two buttons for undo/redo – how many times can you undo or redo something with a loop? If only once, like changing the speed then a single button would do. LEDs going on and off for functions like the loop being half or double speed would be great and please have an expresion input for the loop volume, not some little dial on the side. Pre/post stomp button too, not a little flimsy looking switch on the side.

Also, I know this has come up a load already, no need to reply really but another hand up for the sync to MIDI clock loop function. I don’t know if it’s hard to do but so many people seem to want it.

Thanks for making what you’ve made anyway, great gear!

64. Jake says:

Oh another feature request, short of making a looper acompany pedal would be alowing the expresion pedal to control the loop volume.

Cheers!

65. Jeff says:

Can you LOOP a dry part -> no delay into the Timeline looper

66. Jeff says:

I will answer my own question

If you want to record to the looper while the delay is bypassed, you’ll need to ensure you’re in Buffered Bypass mode. If you’re in True Bypass, the pedal is being mechanically bypassed, which means the looper doesn’t have any input signal to record.

To switch to Buffered Bypass: You can set this in the Globals menu. Select BYPASS, and change to BUFBYP. Alternatively, you can set the last preset you were using to have Delay Persist ON, which essentially turns on Buffered Bypass for that preset. In the Params menu, select PRSIST, and change to ON.

@Jake, thanks for the feedback! I’ll pass that on for sure! :)

@Jeff, that’s correct. Straight from our FAQ! ;)

69. muzyka says:

How do I connect multiple midi devices to my computer?

@muzyka, you need a MIDI interface with more than one set of MIDI I/O jacks. Look at options from M-Audio like the 2×2 for example.

72. Warlus says:

Hi, i v got a problem with the looper (i hope it s just with the looper)

When i use it, the loop loose his “dynamic” (it s like a 24/96 sound to bad mp3)
    The loop is done with the algorithme off (mix =0, pre delay, vol=max, buffer on)

Is it normal???

Thanks for your answer.

@Walrus, I got your direct email so I’ll respond to that right away. Thanks!

74. Christopher says:

Hi,

Might I make a feature request? For me, it would be very useful to have a parameter setting that allows me to set the amount of decay of the loop, from no decay at all (as it currently is) through to very short. This would allow the gradual morphing of looped songs by adding layers and having the early ones to gradually fade out. It would also allow me to use the looper as yet another type of delay, where I can toggle the speed in time with the music while playing (to give weird, rhythmic octave effects), or do likewise with the reverse.

Thanks.

@Christopher, thanks for the feedback and feature request! I’ll pass that on! :)

76. Heine Christensen says:

My Timeline looper isn’t working!!!

It can record a loop, and overdub it, but the delay settings/sounds are somehow not available for the loop! Neither with looper set in Pre or Post location. I’ve updated the firmware and it didn’t help. I’ve touched every imaginable setting and level parameter, and nothing helped.

In the tutorial video for the looper function they clearly show the ability to both record a signal with delay added into the loop and add delay to a recording thats already looping, correct?!

Hope someone will take their time to help me out, as this is a feature I would seriously like to use in Live performances.

Thanks,

Heine

@Heine, I just emailed you back directly. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks! – Rick

78. neogaf says:

Hi,

would be ace to be able to turn on Looper mode with an attached “tap tempo” pedal. Just think about it! Holding a button for 3sek while doing gymnastics on the guitar is bad from a economical point of view :D

greez

@neogaf, thanks for the feedback! I’ll pass that along! :)

80. Reinier says:

Hello
    I’m thinking about buying a Timeline to replace my Line6 DL-4. The thing I like about the DL-4 is the option to assign the loop volume to an expression pedal. I use that a lot in gigs where I create a space loop as an intro or outro of a song and I need to be able to fade it in or out.
    I believe this is not an option with the Strymon Timeline?

thanks,
    Reinier

@Reinier, You’d have to do that via MIDI on the TimeLine as that’s not a feature that would work using the expression pedal input.

82. Tye says:

greetings,

would the feedback loop work with DAW plugin effects using an audio/midi interface? cheers

-T

If you have an audio interface with the Ins and Outs to receive and send out a processed signal back to the TimeLine, then it would work with DAW plug-in effects.

84. Rodrigo says:

Started using the looper yesterday. Very handy and easy to use, but 30 secs is very short! Some song chord progressions you just can’t fit in half a minute! give us a minute please ;)

85. Andrew says:

Does anyone have tips for the timing of loops, I always seem to miss the end beat or vice versa or miss miss beat one as I hit the pedal. Is it just a practice thing?

@Andrew -It does take some practice, but here is something that can help:

- Count a basic 4 note bar a few times: 1, 2 ,3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4…
    - Hit the A/Record switch and start playing your riff at the same time on the ’1′ of that count to begin recording your loop.
    - Hit the B/Play switch on the ’1′ of the next bar you are counting so that the loop you just recorded will play back in time with your count.

Try this over and over until you start getting the hang of it. Of course you can make longer or shorter loops, but this will help you with getting the timing down.

87. Patrik Fällman says:

Hi,

When using a GCP, as you did in the video, is it possible to to use the direct switches in the 4-preset mode to control the various function of the looper in one GCP preset and on another preset switch back to controlling GCX-loops with the same switches. I know this is really a GPC question but maybe you guys know this from using it extensively.

It would save space on the board skipping a dedicated looper-switcher for the rare occasions I would use the looper in live situations.

Thanks

- Patrik

Hi Patrik, sorry but I’m not sure on that. We didn’t really dive into all of the GCP functionality. Definitely reach out to Voodoo Lab, they will certainly be able to help you out. Thanks! :)

89. Ralf says:

Hi,

I’ve researched this quite a bit but I couldn’t find a clear answer yet: Can the looper be set up to lock into the midi sync? If no, will it ever be updated to do so?

Cheers
    Ralf

@Ralf – The TimeLine looper does not sync up to MIDI clock, I’m afraid. This is just not a feature of the pedal. I can’t say if this will be implemented, but I will pass this on to our engineers for their consideration.

91. Bryce says:

Hey Just wondering a few things:

When you enter loop mode and record a few overdubs can you hold the loop button to exit and keep the loops playing allowing me to change delay presets using the 3 foot switches again.

eg. Play a loop using preset 1 (quarter note delay) then exit loop mode while its still playing? and then hit preset 2 (ice delay) re-enter loop mode and create more overdubs?

look forward to your reply ….I’ve been putting purchasing one off.I think I’ve given in to its beauty!

@Bryce – Yes, you just need to set the LPEXIT parameter in the GLOBLS menu to PLAY so that the loop continues playing when you exit looper mode to change the preset.

93. chooch says:

I am in the market for a delay with looping capability, but it doesn’t seem that any pedal with these features will quantize to and external MIDI clock, which is a bit absurd to me. There are two loopers I would consider – the Timline of the TC Flashback X4, both of which have MIDI in for delay time, but neither will quantize to the MIDI clock, which makes the MIDI capability 100% useless. Heck, my $180 Boss SL-20 will quantize loops to MIDI, so it can’t be that complicated!

Seriously consider adding this feature to the firmware. I’d buy this thing in a heartbeat if it had that feature.

94. Leidenfrost says:

Sooo, to get it right: I could e.g. use a KORG ESX as an external master clock for looping? The Timeline can accept the external clock as a slave but not being a master?

@Leidenfrost – The TimeLine will act as slave to MIDI clock it receives, but not master. Also, the MIDI Clock will control the TAP TEMPO of the delays, however, it does not control the Looper of the TimeLine.

96. JC says:

I have pretty much decided to get me this fantastic pedal next december as a christmas gift. I have a question though. Is it possible to engage half speed before starting looping to double the loop time (a la Line 6 DL4)? also, are these functions only accesible through a midi controller?

@JC – Yes, if you set the TimeLine to HALF SPEED mode before recording your loop, you will have a full minute of recording time. In order to access HALF SPEED mode, however, you must send MIDI CC# 95 with any value in order to toggle this feature. HALF SPEED mode is cannot be accessible via the parameter settings on the pedal itself.

98. Alberto says:

I wish this pedal midi synced loops to measures of Ableton and drum machines. Been asking for this feature for a couple years. Loopers I’ve owned by Pigtronix and Looperlative have this feature as standard. Does anyone know of any Timeline 3rd party midi controllers that can emulate this feature?

@Alberto – As you know, the TimeLine looper does not sync to MIDI clock. The closest thing you can do is use a sequencer (like from a DAW) to send the MIDI CC messages or Notes to control the Looper to be in sync with that sequencer.

100. Leggo says:

Hi,

i wondering how to do to control the tempo via midi, i use a mpc 1000 that can send both MMC and MTC to any channel. Thanks in advance.

@Leggo – You can send MIDI Time Clock from your MPC and the TimeLine’s TAP TEMPO will follow that from the MIDI IN port of the pedal. There is no setting on the TimeLine to adjust, it will just follow the clock messages from your MPC automatically.

102. leggo says:

Hi,

Thanks, yes it works. I’ve something that looks like an issue sinc the update : if i let the TL on and don’t send any sound for a few hours, it looks like it’s bypassed and the only solution it to unplug/replug it. What do you suggest ?

thanks in advance.

103. john says:

Hi, I’m having trouble setting up my timeline with the GCP like this. I apologize if I’m asking a question that’s already been answered but I searched around and still haven’t figured it out yet.
    Basically, I cant figure out how to enter the CC’s in to the GCP. I’ve consulted both manuals and still come up with no joy. I imagine that I’m missing a step somewhere along the way.

Any advice, tips or check list that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    John

104. john says:

Cancel that. I finally found what I’d been over looking. :-)

@Leggo – Do you have the TimeLine receiving MIDI Clock for hours without being used? We have seen some trouble with the messages sent via MIDI Clock that can cause trouble similar to this. Please email us at support@strymon.net for further help with this.

@John – glad to hear you were able to sort it out. Setting up some MIDI controllers can be a little confusing.

107. domain says:

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added
    I receive four emails with the same comment. Is there a way you
    can remove me from that service? Cheers!

108. Angela says:

Hi, All you need to do is go to “Edit My Profile” Click on “Settings” Click on “Discussions” and look at your settings for “Email me whenever” uncheck there. Let me know if that doesn’t work. Thanks :)

109. kc tecnique says:

Is it possible to sync with the Looper with sequencer? for example korg volca or roland aira

@kc tecnique – You can control the looper on the TimeLine if the sequencer you are using can be programmed to send specific MIDI CC’s that control the looper for record, play, and stop functionality. You would need to check if the Korg or Roland devices you listed have this capability.