We always work hard to improve the experience our customers have with our products. We have been working on adding a few new features and improvements to TimeLine.
We are releasing this version as a public beta to allow additional testing in many different real world usage situations. This is not a required update— please feel free to continue using your current version. Should you choose to update your TimeLine you are always allowed the option to roll back.
Update instructions are included as a PDF with the download. If you have any problems updating, please take a look at these updating troubleshooting tips. :)
- MIDI Clock Sweep (MC SWP) global parameter:
- We’ve added the option to keep or remove delay pitch artifacts when changing TAP tempo from external MIDI Clock source.
- MIDI Clock Reset (MC RST) global parameter:
- Now, you have the option to re-sync TimeLine back to an external MIDI clock source tempo after manually tapping in a new tempo or sweeping the Time knob on TimeLine.
- Added new MIDI Commands for looper:
- We’ve added two new absolute MIDI commands for Reverse and Half Speed looper controls. Reverse = 103
- Changed MIDI Preset Recall Behavior
- In older code revisions, recalling presets via MIDI automatically altered the bypass state of the preset to ON. Now, if your preset is bypassed before you send a new MIDI preset program change, the new preset recalled will remain bypassed.
- Improved Swell Delay triggering:
- We’ve made improvements to the way the swell is triggered when using the Swell Delay machine.
- Global Tap Tempo per preset:
- You can now turn Global Tap Tempo on or off per preset. Useful when you have some presets that require Global Tap and others that don’t.
- “SUCCESS” indicator when installing factory/user presets:
- Now, when a factory or user preset SysEx file is loaded into the TimeLine, the LED will display “SUCCESS” indicating a successful file transfer.
- Preset Dump:
- We’ve added a Preset Dump function in the Global menu. This is a great way to make a backup of your TimeLine presets.
- Improved looper design to remove audible ticks when controlling looper reverse and half speed functions with a MIDI controller
- Fixed and enabled Global TAP per preset feature. You can now turn Global TAP Tempo on and off per preset. Useful when you have some presets that require Global TAP and others that don’t.
- Fixed an issue caused when using the looper with the pattern delay machine
- Kill Dry function now kills dry signal when TimeLine is bypassed
- Fixed audible glitch in spillover from dBucket to Dual delay machine when in parallel configuration
- Resolved an issue caused when utilizing the feedback loop while TimeLine is bypassed
If you come across any issues with this beta release, please email us at email@example.com. Thanks very much! :)