How do I change the Bypass mode on Deco?
Deco is set up for True Bypass from the factory. It can be set to work in either True Bypass or Buffered Bypass modes. To toggle between the two bypass settings:
- Unplug power to the Deco.
- Press and hold down both BYPASS switches on the pedal as you plug in the power supply.
- Then, while still holding the switches down, turn the BLEND knob to light up either the TAPE SATURATION or DOUBLETRACKER BYPASS switch lights.
- The TAPE SATURATION light sets the Deco to True Bypass.
- The DOUBLETRACKER light sets the pedal to Buffered Bypass. (Note: the Deco is ALWAYS in Buffered Bypass mode when the RIGHT OUTPUT is connected.)