1) What are your order statuses?
Here are the common order statuses that you may see after you have placed an order with us:
- Pending Payment – We have captured your payment information, however we will not charge your account until your order leaves our warehouse. (Note regarding PayPal: Although we do not capture funds immediately, PayPal has a policy to hold funds as soon orders are placed.)
- Processing – We have charged your credit card and your order is preparing to ship. Typically, products leave our warehouse within 1 business day.
- Completed – Your package has been shipped! You will receive an email containing your tracking information.
- On Hold / Failed – We have detected an issue with your order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 980-8160 and we can help you determine what the problem may be.
2) Where do you ship?
All products can be shipped to:
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
If you live outside of the areas listed above, please let us help you Find a Dealer.
Accessories, apparel, parts and repairs can be shipped internationally.
3) What are your shipping methods?
- Orders within the continental USA are shipped via FedEx. During checkout, you can select FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx 2 Day, or FedEx Standard Overnight.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS.
- Orders to International locations are shipped via USPS, partnering with local postal service in destination country.
Processing and transit time
- Orders in stock usually leave our warehouse within 1 business day.
- We ship Monday through Friday, except holidays. Orders placed after 3pm PT are not guaranteed to leave our warehouse the same day. Orders placed after 3pm PT on Friday will leave our warehouse first thing Monday morning. Orders placed on a holiday will leave our warehouse the following business day.
- FedEx shipping descriptions (Overnight, 2-Day) are used to describe their service levels and do not guarantee when you will receive your order. They represent transit time after an item has been shipped. FedEx also does not include weekend days as part of their Overnight or 2nd Day Air transit time.
Other shipping notes
- Residential shipments require a signature at delivery.
- Orders might require additional verification.
- We accept PayPal and Amazon Pay confirmed addresses when shipping to freight forwarding agents, PO boxes and to international locations.
4) What is your return policy?
Strymon products come with a 30-day money back guarantee, shipping not included. If you are not satisfied with your Strymon product, please contact us via email within 30 days of the original purchase date to receive an RMA number.
After you receive your RMA, ship your product via a guaranteed, trackable shipping service (UPS, FedEx) to the address provided with the RMA.
- Products sent back to Strymon for return must have an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new condition, shipped in the original packing material with power supply, to qualify for a refund. Worn or abused products or products that are missing accessories will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee and/or store credit only. We reserve the right to deny a return in the case of excessive wear.
- The return shipping method must include tracking and a declaration of the full value to protect against lost shipments.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- After receiving an RMA number, the customer must return the associated item immediately and it must arrive at our facility within 7 days. Returns may be denied if returned more than 7 days after an RMA is requested.
- Once the returned product is received at our facility, refunds are processed within 5 business days.
5) Other Questions?
Have any questions? Please contact us and we’ll help plan your package arrival. Thanks! 🙂