We want to create gear that is fun to design and fun to play. We want our customers to be inspired to create amazing music. We want to push the limits of technology and redefine what is possible with music gear. We want to work hard and have fun doing it.
If you share this same passion, and you’re incredibly talented and motivated, then perhaps you’re the one to help us with our journey. We’re a very small company, so we all have to be proficient in many different areas. We’re looking for that same quality in potential candidates. Please view the job listings below and send us an application if you think you’d make a great addition to our team.
To apply for a job, email us.
Experienced Customer Service and Technical Support – $18 – $22 per hour based on experience
Receive and respond to customer support, order inquiry, and general info phone calls and emails from customers, dealers, international distributors, and social media. Effectively resolve any product and order related questions and issues. Provide any necessary technical support to our customers, dealers, and international distributors. Track and respond to assigned e-mail support questions. Generate and maintain online support knowledge base content such as product support FAQs and videos. Participate in beta test program for new products in development. Stay apprised on technical issues and support problems and report these issues weekly to the team.
• 3-5 years Customer Service/Support experience required
• Knowledge and proficiency with configuration, setup, and troubleshooting of Mac/ Windows computers, particularly for audio recording.
• Knowledge and proficiency of popular recording programs (Ableton, Logic Pro, Pro Tools)
• Musician with knowledge of musical gear and terminology, especially regarding guitar and synthesis. The more you know, the better.
• Understanding of what MIDI is and how it works
• Familiarity with pro audio products
• Experience with heavy phone or online support work
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work extended hours
• Ability to effectively communicate with a diversity of individuals to evaluate situations and to act quickly
• Ability to periodically lift and carry up to 50 pounds