How can I get help with the Deco Plug-in?
As with any software release, you may experience a glitch here or there when using the Deco Plug-In. If you are having trouble, or would like to report any issues you may have run into when using the program, we are here to help. Please send an email to [email protected] that includes the following information:
- Your computer make and model
- What is the processor model and speed?
- How much RAM does the computer have?
- Your computer operating system version
- What is your audio interface?
- What is the sample rate and buffer size being used?
- Version of the Plug-In you are using (noted in the top-left corner of the plug-in window)
- DAW/Recording program and version
- Details on the problem you are experiencing
- The steps you take to reproduce the problem (Can the problem be reproduced consistently?)
- Details on all of the steps you have taken to troubleshoot the problem
- Are there any other programs open/running?
- If so, does closing all other programs make a difference?
- How many tracks are there?
- How many have the plug-in applied to them?
- Which effect type is being used on the open plug-in(s)?
- What are the parameter settings being used?