How do I change the Input Level mode on Iridium?
You can change the input level mode on Iridium to accept either instrument level (default) or line level signals.
To change the Input Level:
- Press and hold the FAV footswitch while connecting power to the pedal.
- Once both LEDs flash, release the footswitch.
- Turn the DRIVE knob to select the Input Level. The FAV LED indicates the status:
- Instrument – GREEN LED (default): Use with guitar level signal sources.
- Line – RED LED: Use with line level signal sources.
- Press the ON or FAV footswitch to exit and store the Input Level.
NOTE: The Input Level power up function persists through power cycles.