How do I Access Additional Parameters on Volante?
On Volante, there are several additional controls and functions that are available in addition to the primary hardware controls on the pedal. *Note: Each of these parameters are saved independently in each preset.
Live Edit Functions
- To access the Live Edit functions, press and hold down feedback buttons 1 and 4.
- While holding down the buttons, turn the knob for the corresponding Live Edit Function:
- SPRING Decay – Turn SPRING knob
- Left = shorter decay, Right = longer decay
- PAUSE with Mechanics Ramp Speed – Turn MECHANICS knob
- Left = slower pause with mechanics, Right = faster pause with mechanics
- SOS Looper Repeats Level – Turn REPEATS knob
- Left = fewer looper repeats, Right = more looper repeats
- Set to maximum for infinite looper playback.
- SOS Looper Level – Turn ECHO LEVEL knob
- Left = quieter looper playback, Right = louder looper playback
- Respond to MIDI Clock – Turn REC LEVEL knob, status shown with ON LED.
- Off = RED LED (default)
- On = GREEN LED
- MIDI Expression – Turn LOW CUT knob, status shown with ON LED.
- Off = RED LED – Does not respond to MIDI Expression CC# 100 (default)
- On = GREEN LED – Responds to MIDI Expression CC# 100
- Head Playback Level – Press and hold down the desired head’s playback button for 1 second to select half volume for that head. (playback button will turn AMBER)
- Press and hold down the same playback button for 1 second to return back to full volume. (playback button will turn back to GREEN)
- Head Panning – Press and hold the desired head’s feedback button and turn the TIME knob to set the panning.
- FAVORITE LED will illuminate RED when panning is centered.
- When using only the LEFT OUTPUT, the delay output is set to mono.