How do I adjust the polarity of the Zelzah 4-Stage barber phaser?
The polarity of the 4-Stage barber phaser can be can be adjusted for positive (rising) or negative (falling) modulation.
To adjust the polarity of the 4-Stage barber phaser:
- Press and hold the ON (6-STAGE) footswitch. Once both LEDs flash, release the footswitch.
- Turn the SPEED (4-STAGE) knob to adjust the polarity of the 4-Stage phaser. The ON (4-STAGE) LED will change color to indicate the current status as the knob is turned.
- Negative – RED – continuously falling LFO
- Positive – BLUE (default) – continuously rising LFO
- Press either footswitch to exit and store the Barber Polarity setting.
*NOTE: The Barber Polarity setting is saved independently per Favorite setting or MIDI preset.