How do I save presets in MIDI mode with blueSky?
When in MIDI mode, the currently loaded settings can be saved to any of
blueSky’s 300 preset locations at any time.
- To enter Save mode, press and hold the FAV footswitch. The FAV LED
will blink BLUE to indicate that blueSky is waiting to receive a MIDI
Program Change message.
- To save the current state of the pedal to the currently loaded preset
location, press and hold the FAV footswitch until its LEDs lights BLUE.
Another way to save presets in MIDI mode:
- To save the current state of the pedal to any preset location, send
the unit a MIDI Program Change on blueSky’s currently selected
MIDI channel. For example:
• Send MIDI Program Change #10 to save the preset to the corresponding memory location on the pedal.
• To recall this preset, send MIDI Program Change #10 from your
MIDI controller or sequencer