How do I save presets in MIDI mode with Lex?
When in MIDI mode, the currently loaded settings can be saved to any of
Lex’s 300 preset locations at any time.
- To enter Save mode, press and hold BOTH footswitches. Both LEDs
will blink GREEN to indicate that Lex is waiting to receive a MIDI
Program Change message.
- To save the current state of the pedal to the currently loaded pre–
set location, press and hold the SLOW/FAST footswitch until the LED
Another way to save presets in MIDI mode:
- To save the current state of the pedal to any preset location, send
the unit a MIDI Program Change on Lex’s currently selected MIDI
channel. For example:
- Send MIDI Program Change #10 to save the preset to the corre–
sponding memory location on the pedal
- To recall this preset, send MIDI Program Change #10 from your
MIDI controller or sequencer.