How do I set the Input Level on blueSky?
To set the Input Level on blueSky:
- Press and hold the ON footswitch while powering up blueSky. Once both LEDs flash, release the footswitch.
- Turn the DECAY knob to select the Input Level mode. Both LEDs will change color to indicate the current status as you turn the knob.
- Instrument: GREEN (default) – Input headroom is set for an instrument level source, such as a guitar or a bass.
- Line: RED – Input level is set for a line level source, such as a keyboard or synthesizer. 10dB of headroom is added.
- Press either footswitch to store the Input Level setting and begin using blueSky.