How do I use MultiSwitch Plus with UltraViolet?
To configure your UltraViolet and MultiSwitch Plus to work with each other:
- Press and hold the UltraViolet footswitch while connecting power to the pedal. Hold for at least 2 seconds, until the LED stops blinking.
- Turn the SPEED knob all the way counter-clockwise to set the MIDI CHANNEL to Channel 1. The LED should be GREEN.
- Turn the VOLUME knob all the way clockwise to set the EXP/ MIDI jack to MIDI MODE. The LED should be BLUE.
- Turn the INTENSITY knob to select either of the following MIDI OUT options:
- Send MIDI CC and Other Data: GREEN
- Send Other Data: AMBER
- Press the UltraViolet footswitch to exit and store the MIDI OUTPUT setting, and the EXP/MIDI Jack Mode.
- Connect a TRS cable to UltraViolet’s EXP/MIDI jack.
To select a preset on UltraViolet with MultiSwitch Plus:
- Step on a switch that is not illuminated to recall the corresponding preset.
- Step on an illuminated switch to bypass UltraViolet.
Saving a preset with MultiSwitch Plus
- Dial in the sound that you would like to save as your preset on
- Press and hold the UltraViolet footswitch for at least 2 seconds, until the LED blinks GREEN.
- Press the A, B, or C MultiSwitch Plus footswitch to save the current
state of the pedal to the desired location.