How does Brig’s onboard tap tempo work?
Brig features an onboard tap tempo function, despite having only a single footswitch.
- Press and hold the Brig footswitch for 1 second to enter/exit Onboard Tap
Mode. The LED will flash RED and BLUE to indicate the tempo.
- Tap Quarter notes to set the delay time which is calculated with every two taps of the footswitch while in Onboard Tap Mode.
- The maximum tap range is 2 seconds.
To set the TAP DIVISION for both external and Onboard Tap modes:
- While in Onboard Tap mode, turn the TIME knob to the following positions to set the TAP DIVISION:
- Minimum = Triplets
- 10 o’clock = Eighth Notes
- 1 o’clock = dotted Eighth Notes
- Maximum = Quarter Notes (default)