On Volante, you can synchronize the delay repeats to MIDI clock that is received from any of the MIDI inputs:
- 5-PIN DIN MIDI IN port
- 1/4″ TRS MIDI IN at the EXP jack set to PRESET, SPEED, or TRANSPORT mode
- USB input
To set Volante to respond to MIDI clock:
- Press and hold down feedback buttons 1 and 4.
- While holding down the buttons, turn the REC LEVEL knob to adjust whether Volante will respond to MIDI clock; the status is shown on the ON LED:
- Off (Turn LEFT) = RED LED (default)
- On (Turn RIGHT) = GREEN LED
- Respond to MIDI Clock can be saved independently per preset. Make sure to set this parameter to ON and save each preset you would like to respond to MIDI Clock.
- The SOS looper does not sync to MIDI clock.