What type of signals work with Magneto’s CV inputs?
The following inputs are designed to receive continuous CV input of -5V to +5V.:
- SPEED – Controls the tape speed. (-3V to +3V, calibrated for 1V/octave)
- WET – Modifies the WET level.
- REPEATS – Modifies the REPEATS level.
- SPRING – Modifies the SPRING reverb level.
NOTE: The knob corresponding to the continuous CV inputs acts as an offset that is mixed with the CV input.
The following inputs are designed to receive 0-5V rising edge trigger CV input.
- CLK IN – Sets the delay time in quarter notes. Clock period range: 50ms to 15s.
- REC GATE – Toggles the record head on and off. REC LVL LED is lit blue when input signal to the delay line is muted.
- SHIFT – Toggles the SHIFT effect for the Playback heads on and off.
- INFINITE (∞) – Toggles the INFINITE transport control on and off.
- FORWARD/REVERSE – Toggles the FORWARD/REVERSE transport function.
- RESTART – Engages the RESTART transport function.
- PAUSE – Toggles the PAUSE transport function.
- TAP – Controls the function of the physical TAP button. Sets delay time in ECHO mode. Sets splice in/out/clear in LOOP mode. Sets sample record start/stop/clear in SAMPLE mode.