The following inputs are designed to receive continuous CV input of -5V to +5V.:
- SPEED – Controls the tape speed. (-3V to +3V, calibrated for 1V/octave)
- WET – Modifies the WET level.
- REPEATS – Modifies the REPEATS level.
- SPRING – Modifies the SPRING reverb level.
The knob corresponding to the continuous CV inputs acts as an offset that is mixed with the CV input.
The following inputs are designed to receive 0-5V rising edge trigger CV input.
- CLK IN – Sets the delay time in quarter notes. Clock period range: 50ms to 15s.
- REC GATE – Toggles the record head on and off. REC LVL LED is lit blue when input signal to the delay line is muted.
- SHIFT – Toggles the SHIFT effect for the Playback heads on and off.
- INFINITE (∞) – Toggles the INFINITE transport control on and off.
- FORWARD/REVERSE – Toggles the FORWARD/REVERSE transport function.
- RESTART – Engages the RESTART transport function.
- PAUSE – Toggles the PAUSE transport function.
- TAP – Controls the function of the physical TAP button. Sets delay time in ECHO mode. Sets splice in/out/clear in LOOP mode. Sets sample record start/stop/clear in SAMPLE mode.