How can I update the firmware on Conduit?
To update the firmware on your Conduit to the latest firmware version, download and install our Strymon Update software from the following link:
Once you have downloaded and installed Strymon Update:
- Without any power connections to Conduit, run Strymon Update with Conduit connected to the computer via USB.
- If there is a newer version of the firmware available for the connected device, click the INSTALL UPDATE button to perform the update.
- Once completed, the Installed Version will match the Available Version to show that your device is up to date.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
- Your device is now ready for use.