How can I update the firmware on Iridium?
To update the firmware on your Iridium to the latest version, download and install our Strymon Update software from the following page:
Mac 11.6.4 or higher
Windows 10 or higher
Once you have downloaded and installed Strymon Update:
- Run Strymon Update with the powered device connected to the computer.
- If there is a newer version of the firmware available for the connected device, click the INSTALL UPDATE button to perform the update.
- Once completed, the Installed Version will match the Available Version to show that your device is up to date.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
- Your device is now ready for use.