Volante Firmware Revision Release Notes
We always work hard to improve the experience our customers have with our products. The release notes below list the new features we’ve added to Volante and issues we’ve resolved. Download the Strymon Update software to update the firmware on your Volante.
Volante Firmware REV v1.12 (Released April 2019)
- Sending a MIDI PC message while a recorded loop is playing back in SOS mode (with INFINITE on) no longer mute the delay repeats.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to distorted effect output when using the SOS looper while the pedal is set to drum TYPE, double SPEED, and all heads are panned to the center for the psycho-acoustic process to be applied.
- The on-board saving procedure of pressing and holding the FAVORITE footswitch until the LED blinks BLUE, then, pressing FAVORITE once more will now save to the currently selected preset location including MIDI presets, not just to one of the 8 available on-board preset locations.
Volante Firmware REV v1.11 (Released February 2019)
- ECHO LEVEL and SPRING settings may not sound like the physical knob settings when powering up Volante in the bypassed state.
Volante Firmware REV v1.10 (Released February 2019)
- SOS looper no longer auto-records and closes the loop without pressing the SPLICE footswitch.
- Delay repeats heard very quietly in the background when bypassed.
- Volante was not responding to MIDI clock via the USB port when MIDI Clock is enabled.
- Anti-aliasing added to avoid noise in audio using half speed when pedals with charge pump components are in the signal chain before Volante.
- Added individual MIDI CC’s for Delay ON/OFF and Reverb ON/OFF.
- Additional under-the-hood fixes.