Ojai provides five 9V DC center negative outputs, providing 500mA of current each. Pedals can be connected to Ojai with the included 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel connector cables. These power outputs will allow you to power most effects pedals on the market, including all Strymon pedals. However, there are some pedals that have different requirements:
My 9V DC pedal requires LESS than 500mA of current.
- It is safe to power your 9V DC pedals that require less than 500mA. This applies to most effect pedals. Your pedal will only draw the current it needs.
My 9V DC pedal requires MORE than 500mA of current.
- You can use a third party CURRENT DOUBLER cable to sum the current of two outputs together to power a single pedal.
My pedal requires 18V DC.
- You can use one of our VOLTAGE DOUBLER adapters to sum the voltage of two outputs together to power a single pedal.
My pedal requires center-positive polarity.
- You can use one of our POLARITY-REVERSAL adapters to power these pedals.
My pedal requires 12V/15V/24V DC.
- Ojai provides 9V DC which can be doubled to 18V with a VOLTAGE DOUBLER cable, however, Ojai does not have options to provide 12V, 15V, or 24V DC power.
My pedal requires AC power.
- Ojai only provides DC power, so it cannot be powered.
****Caution: Providing too much or too little voltage to your pedals can provide undesired performance or even damage your pedals. Please make sure to check with each of your pedals’ manufacturer for recommended voltage, polarity, and current to ensure proper operation and prevent damaging your pedals with incorrect power.****