This contest has ended. Congratulations to Matt E. from Rancho Cucamonga, California. Please stay tuned, we will have more giveaways in the near future!
We hope your 2017 is going smoothly, and you’re busy creating beautiful songs, sharing jams with friends, and spreading your musical creativity with the world. Here at the Strymon labs in California, we’re enjoying what Spring has brought us—warm weather and a superbloom of wildflowers. So it has put us in the perfect mood for a super pedalboard giveaway!
Up for grabs is one of the biggest giveaways we have ever done. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen, and will receive a huge box of goodies: Six of our pedals (Sunset, Riverside, Ola, Deco, El Capistan, Flint), and our Zuma pedal power supply and mounting kit. And you can load them all up in any way you like with a Pedaltrain Classic Jr. and soft case. Total value of nearly $2200. Good luck!
The rules are simple:
Complete the contest form below by 11:59pm PT on May 11, 2017.
Please only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your odds.
- Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive ($299 value)
- Strymon Riverside Multistage Drive ($299 value)
- Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus & Vibrato ($299 value)
- Strymon Deco Tape Saturation & Doubletracker ($299 value)
- Strymon El Capistan dTape Echo ($299 value)
- Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb ($299 value)
- Strymon Zuma High-Current DC Power Supply ($249 value)
- Strymon Zuma Mounting Kit ($19 value)
- Pedaltrain Classic Jr. with Soft Case ($119.99 value)
- Strymon t-shirt ($15 value)
Spring Pedalboard Giveaway
CONTEST RULES AND TERMS
This contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older, from any country, except where prohibited by law. Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States. This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Entry in this contest constitutes acceptance of these official contest rules.
Damage Control Engineering, LLC, 2488 Townsgate Rd Ste A, Westlake Village, CA 91361 (“Damage Control”)
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
Entrants may enter the contest by fully completing and submitting the contest entry form on the contest entry page (https://www.strymon.net/pedalboard-giveaway).
The contest will begin at 8:00AM, PT on April 20, 2017 and ends at 11:59PM, PDT, on May 11, 2017. Winner will be chosen by random drawing among all eligible contestants. Winner will be subject to verification and must meet all eligibility requirements before a prize is awarded. Prize winner will be notified by email within 10 days of contest end. If a winner is unreachable for 3 business days after being contacted by Damage Control, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing among all remaining contestants.
One winner will receive:
(1) Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive ($299 value)
(1) Strymon Riverside Multistage Drive ($299 value)
(1) Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus & Vibrato ($299 value)
(1) Strymon Deco Tape Saturation & Doubletracker ($299 value)
(1) Strymon El Capistan dTape Echo ($299 value)
(1) Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb ($299 value)
(1) Strymon Zuma High-Current DC Power Supply ($249 value)
(1) Strymon Zuma Mounting Kit ($19 value)
(1) Pedaltrain Classic Jr. with Soft Case ($119.99 value)
(1) Strymon t-shirt ($15 value)
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $2196.99
(Audio patch cables are not included. Prizes are shipped in factory packaging—pedalboard not assembled or wired.)
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants. Prizes come with the standard factory warranty. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of the prize is permitted. Prize will be shipped to winner at no cost. Winner is responsible for the payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes, fees and duties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Damage Control is not responsible for typographical errors in any contest-related materials or for incomplete or illegible entries. Damage Control reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the contest. By entering, participants hold harmless Damage Control from any and all liability, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
To obtain a list of Contest winner(s) (available after July 1, 2017), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Strymon Spring Pedalboard Giveaway”, 2488 Townsgate Rd, Ste A, Westlake Village, CA 91361.
Enter the contest: