We always work hard to improve the experience our customers have with our products. The release notes below list the new features we’ve added to Volante and issues we’ve resolved. Download the Strymon Update software to update the firmware on your Volante.
Volante Firmware REV v1.10 (Released February 2019)
- SOS looper no longer auto-records and closes the loop without pressing the SPLICE footswitch.
- Delay repeats heard very quietly in the background when bypassed.
- Volante was not responding to MIDI clock via the USB port when MIDI Clock is enabled.
- Anti-aliasing added to avoid noise in audio when using half speed when pedals with charge pump components are in the signal chain before Volante.
- Additional under-the-hood fixes.
For more information, please visit the FAQs below.
If you have any trouble updating the firmware on your Volante, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we’d be glad to help. Thanks for your support!