Based on customer feedback, in May 2012 we introduced an updated Brigadier design that includes an internal jumper allowing for selectable TRS stereo input, as well as non-click footswitches.
Brigadier mono input (now discontinued) was manufactured before May 2012 and includes a mono input.
– A serial number higher than S12-50000
– Non-click footswitches
– Internal jumper allowing for selectable TRS stereo input (more info here)
– A serial number lower than S12-50000
– Footswitches with an audible click when pressed
– No internal jumper (mono input only)