How do I configure the EXP/MIDI jack on DIG?
To configure the EXP/MIDI jack on DIG:
- Press and hold the TAP footswitch while powering up DIG. Once both
LEDs flash, release the footswitch.
- Turn the MIX knob to select the function of the rear panel’s EXP/MIDI jack. The ON LED will change color to indicate the current status as you turn the knob.
- Expression Pedal mode: GREEN (default) – Allows continuous control over any of the knobs in any direction with a standard TRS expression pedal.
- Favorite mode: AMBER – Allows you to recall a Favorite setting using a Strymon MiniSwitch.
- Tap mode: RED – Allows you to set the master delay time via tap tempo using a Strymon MiniSwitch.
- MIDI mode: BLUE – Allows for the selection of three presets using a Strymon MultiSwitch Plus. Full MIDI functionality is also available by sending MIDI Program Change messages via 1/4″ TRS MIDI connection using a Strymon Conduit or MIDI EXP cable. Up to 300 presets are available via MIDI.
- Press either footswitch to store the EXP/MIDI jack mode and begin using DIG.