How do I perform a factory reset on Iridium?
You can perform a factory reset to clear out and restore all factory presets, expression pedal assignments, secondary functions, customized IR cabs, and power up modes.
To perform a factory reset:
- Press and hold the ON footswitch while connecting power to the pedal.
- Once both LEDs flash, release the footswitch.
- Sweep the MIDDLE knob from 0% to 100% twice to RESET; status on both LEDs.
- Turn 1 – AMBER
- Turn 2 – RED
- Turn 3 – AMBER
- Turn 4 – Both LEDs blink RED, pedal resets, and power cycles
- After the pedal power cycles during the reset, when the ON LED lights up RED, the pedal is ready to use again.