How do I save presets in MIDI mode with DIG?
When in MIDI mode, the currently loaded settings can be saved to any of DIG’s 300 preset locations at any time.
- To enter Save mode, press and hold BOTH footswitches. Both LEDs will blink GREEN to indicate that DIG is waiting to receive a MIDI Program Change message.
- To save the current state of the pedal to the currently loaded preset location, press and hold the TAP footswitch until the LED lights BLUE.
Another way to save presets in MIDI mode:
- To save the current state of the pedal to any preset location, send the unit a MIDI Program Change on DIG’s currently selected MIDI channel. For example:
• Send MIDI Program Change #10 to save the preset to the corresponding memory location on the pedal.
• To recall this preset, send MIDI Program Change #10 from your MIDI controller or sequencer.