How do I set up my Cloudburst with MultiSwitch Plus?
To configure your cloudburst and MultiSwitch Plus to work with each other:
- Press and hold the cloudburst footswitch while connecting power to the pedal. Hold for at least 2 seconds, until the LED stops blinking.
- Turn the DECAY knob all the way counter-clockwise to set the MIDI CHANNEL to Channel 1. The LED should be GREEN.
- Turn the PRE-DELAY knob to select the following MIDI OUT option:
- Send MIDI CC and Other Data: GREEN
- Send Other Data: AMBER
- Turn the MIX knob all the way clockwise to set the EXP/MIDI jack to MIDI Mode. The LED should be BLUE.
- Press the cloudburst footswitch to exit and store the MIDI CHANNEL, the MIDI OUTPUT setting, and the EXP/MIDI Jack Mode.
- Connect a TRS cable to cloudburst’s EXP/MIDI jack.
- Press and hold the A footswitch on MultiSwitch Plus while connecting the other end of the TRS cable to any one of the three jacks to set it to Preset Mode.
To save a preset on cloudburst with MultiSwitch Plus:
- Dial in the sound that you would like to save as your preset on cloudburst.
- Press and hold the cloudburst footswitch for at least 2 seconds, until the LED blinks GREEN.
- Press the A, B, or C MultiSwitch Plus footswitch to save the current state of the pedal to the desired location.
To select a preset on cloudburst with MultiSwitch Plus:
- Step on a switch that is not illuminated to recall the corresponding preset.
- Step on an illuminated switch to bypass cloudburst.