How do I set up my Strymon pedal to use a TAP Favorite switch?
NOTE: The EXP jack is set up to use an Expression pedal by default.
To set up your Strymon pedal to use a TAP Favorite switch, follow the steps below.
- Power down your Strymon pedal.
- Configure pedal and power on.
- Pedals with toggle Switches – Set both toggle switches to the MIDDLE position. While holding down both footswitches, power up your pedal.
- Pedals without toggle switches – While holding both footswitches, power up your pedal, Continue holding footswitches and turn the topmost left knob fully clockwise.
- While holding down both footswitches, connect the TRS cable to the EXP port on the pedal.
- Let go of TAP and BYPASS.
Your pedal has now been configured to use the Favorite Switch.
- Press FAVORITE to engage your favorite setting.
- Press and hold BYPASS to save a new favorite setting.