How to Control Delay Time with an Expression Pedal
This FAQ illustrates how to assign a physical knob parameter on the TimeLine to an expression pedal. This process works exactly the same for Mobius.
- Access the Globals Menu on the TimeLine by holding down the Value encoder for about two seconds.
- Using the Value encoder, scroll through the menu options and stop when you see EXP MD
- Press Value to access the menu option and set it PEDAL
- In your delay machine, press (but do not hold) Value to access the Parameters menu
- Using the Value encoder, scroll through the menu options and set EP to ON
- In the Parameters menu, access the EP Set option and select Heel and then turn the physical knob you want to assign to its minimum position
- Now select TOE and turn the physical knob you want to assign to its maximum position
- Press Value to exit the EP SET menu
- Press Type to exit the Parameters menu