How do I set the EXP input for an expression pedal and control a parameter on Deco?
To set the EXP input for an expression pedal:
- First, unplug power to Deco.
- Press and hold down both Bypass switches as you plug in the power supply to Deco.
- While still holding down the bypass switches, turn the Saturation knob completely counter-clockwise to set the pedal to expression pedal input mode. Release the bypass switches.
To control a parameter knob on Deco with the expression pedal:
- Unplug power to Deco once again.
- Press and hold down the Saturation Bypass switch as you plug in the power supply to Deco.
- While still holding down the bypass switch, turn the knob you would like to control with the expression pedal. The maximum setting you turn to on the knob will set the maximum setting for the toe position on the expression pedal.