How to use Strymon Update
Using Strymon Update
With the Strymon Update software installed on your computer, run the application with your powered pedal or module connected to your computer via USB. The Strymon Update software will automatically detect the connected device and show you the currently installed firmware version.
- Click the ‘Check for Updates’ button for the software to check if there is an update available for your device.
- If an update is available, click on the ‘Install Update’ button to perform the update.
- Once completed, the ‘installed version’ will match the ‘latest available’ to show that your device is up to date.
- Disconnect the device from your computer and power source. Re-install the bottom cover if it was removed to update the pedal
- Your device is now ready for use.
Check out the video below for additional help on performing the update: