Deco v2 Firmware Revision Release Notes
We always work hard to improve the experience our customers have with our products. The release notes below list the new features we’ve added to Deco v2 and/or issues we’ve resolved. Download the Strymon Update software to update the firmware on your Deco v2 pedal.
Deco v2 Firmware REV v1.22 (Released September 2023)
Sweeping the SATURATION knob from maximum to minimum quickly results in a loud momentary volume burst.
- Press and hold audio functions can engage and stay on with a fast press/release of the corresponding footswitch.
- Presets saved with MIDI Clock Tap Division settings are not recalled with the same TAP/DIV setting.
- Added MIDI CC# 25 for Clock Division.
Deco v2 Firmware REV v1.20 (Released August 2022)
- Pedal locks up and loses audio output after random MIDI Program Change message.
- MIDI Clock divisions setting does not save with preset.
- Auto-Flange press-and-hold function now accessible when the Doubletracker is bypassed.