How can I update the firmware on Magneto?
To update the firmware on your Magneto to the latest firmware version, download and install our Strymon Update software from the link below:
Once you have downloaded and installed Strymon Update:
- Run Strymon Update with the powered Magneto connected to the computer via USB-mini jack on the back of the module.
- If there is a newer version of the firmware available for the connected device, click the INSTALL UPDATE button to perform the update.
- Once completed, the Installed Version will match the Available Version to show that your Magneto is up to date.
- Disconnect the Magneto from your computer.
- Your Magneto is now ready to use.