We always work hard to improve the experience our customers have with our products. The release notes below list the new features we’ve added to Magneto and issues we’ve resolved. Download the Strymon Update software to update the firmware on your Magneto.
Magneto Firmware REV v1.14 (Released May 2018)
- Added latch mode to Feedback Heads when controlled via CV (when S1 DIP switch set to ON).
- Increased low end frequency response in Loop and Sample mode when LOW CUT knob is at minimum.
- Re-routed Send/Return path to be a series insert into the delay line.
- Make mono mode engage only when both SEND and RETURN jacks are plugged in.
- In LOOP mode, the recorded audio will splice out if the end of the ‘tape length’ is reached before splicing out, marking the end of the loop.
- Resolved Shift delay drift when using Clock CV input.
- Resolved intermittent issue that could cause tape transport to run at extremely slow speed after extended simultaneous CLK IN and SPEED CV control input.
- Fixed green HEAD LEDs all lighting up when SEND or RETURN jacks are connected at power-up.
- Other minor under-the-hood fixes.