We always work hard to improve the experience our customers have with our products. The release notes below list the new features we’ve added to BigSky and issues we’ve resolved.
BigSky Firmware Rev. 1.49 (Released March 2019):
- Added support for MultiSwitch Plus.
BigSky Firmware Rev. 1.44 (Released November 2017):
- Added midi clock per preset functionality. The MIDI CL (MIDI clock) parameter is no longer found in the GLOBLS menu. It is now available in the PARAMS menu to be saved independently for each preset.
- Added THRU mode for a true MIDI Through option which passes incoming MIDI messages to the MIDI Out jack without merging messages generated by the pedal.
- ON mode (from previous Firmware revisions) has been renamed MERGE, and merges messages generated by the pedal with incoming MIDI messages.
- Compatibility with Strymon Nixie 1.0.
- Resolved issue when pedal is receiving MIDI Clock where only 23 pulses were counted the first time through its first cycle.
BigSkyFirmware Rev. 1.23 (Released February 2015)
- Added MultiSwitch EXP controller support with TAP, Bank, and Preset EXP modes.
- Added MIDICL global parameter to allow for turning off response to MIDI clock.
- Resolved display issue with invalid characters and decimal points in a name.
Firmware Rev. 1.19 (Released June 2014):
Firmware revision 1.19 is an archived release and is no longer available for download. All features and fixes in this revision have been ported over to our current release version 1.23.
- Fixed a minor issue with Reverse coefficient calculation
- Minor under the hood bug fixes
Firmware Rev. 1.15 (Released February 2014):
Firmware revision 1.15 is an archived release and is no longer available for download.
- Added MIDI Clock
- Added Level test to test mode
- Fixed MIDI preset loading for presets over 255
- Fixed some PARAM display text
- Fixed MIDI controller for Tone and Mod Depth parameters